Saturday, September 20, 2014

Video Update!

It has been a few months since my last update.  My garden this year did not produce much.  It was very wet here and only my green onions, zucchini and yellow squash produced.  I did end up getting a new chicken barn and outdoor pen and here are some videos to update you!


Here is a photo of the completed barn and outdoor pen.


                                                                      Outdoor pen

                                                              Inside the new barn.

                                                    Drainage trench in front of the old barn

                                                                   Young Chickens and Roosters

Storing chicken feed in 55 gallon barrels.


We also just planted 2 bartlett pear trees this fall.  I will keep you posted on how they do.  The wire around them is so the deer will not eat the trees.

No comments: